I'm naughty!.....

.....as I am blogging at work but I just wanted to share with you this....my work colleague bought me in a massive ryvita that she purchased from ikea... check it out;





Look how it compares to my hand!

We had great fun with this thing;




Here's my friend Adam looking through it and taking a bite;



I too had a nibble but this bad boy needs some hummus as it's a bit dry on its own.



Tonight I'm off to my last nutritional course & the course tutor will be handing out specific diet plans to each person based on their needs. In my 1-2-1 with the tutor I asked for a plan that will compliment my half marathon training, will help me lose weight & contain no meat!

My half marathon is in just under 9 weeks so I really need to pull my finger out and get some miles under my belt!

Catch you all later x

0 comments: